We're Here #whataboutweddings
After last week's awful news, of more brides having to postpone their weddings once again, with only 24 hours notice we were heartbroken. We feel so upset and frustrated with the lack of advice and support from our government and unbelievably gutted for all our lovely brides who have had to delay their special day.
We’re asking you, as other bridal businesses,wedding suppliers and engaged couples to make some noise on social media and ask #whataboutweddings
We’d also just like to take a moment to thank Annabel from @lovemydress, for providing us with so many incredible resources and fighting this fight for us. Annabel and her team have put together a great blog post, with actionable tips on what to do next, so please check out the post below.
Love My Dress: What About Weddings? Read the Blog Post Here
If you’re a bride to be who has recently had to postpone your special day, we’d love to invite you to comment below the Instagram Post with your story, using the hashtag #whataboutweddings and #lovewins and we’ll choose a winner to receive a pair of shoes 💗
For Terms and Conditions please see below
Sending love and kindness to you all,
Charlotte and the CM Team xx
Terms and Conditions:
Charlotte Mills August 2020 Instagram Giveaway 05.08.2020 - 12.08.2020
(1) The promoter is Charlotte Mills Ltd whose registered address is Corner House, 28 Huddersfield Rd, Rochdale, OL16 3QF Our main trading address is 12 Hilton Street, 1st Floor, Suite 6, Manchester, M1 1JF
(2) The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
(3) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
(4) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
(5) Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [https://www.instagram.com/charlottemillsshoes/]
The Giveaway will be run on Instagram via the Charlotte Mills Instagram account @charlottemillsshoes
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 23.59 12th August 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Comment your postponement story in the comments of this post
- Use the hashtags #whataboutweddings and #lovewins
- Make sure you're following @charlottemillsshoes
(6) The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
(7) The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
(8) The prize is as follows:
- 1x Pair of Charlotte Mills Shoes up to the value of £300
*The winner will be contacted via Instagram DM.
** A member of the Charlotte Mills team will contact the winner to arrange which shoes the winner would like to choose and arrange delivery. Please note that shoes that are on pre-order may take between 6-8 weeks to arrive.
(9) The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. The giveaway prize cannot be used as part payment for another service or product. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
(10) Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
(11) The winner will be notified by the @charlottemillsshoes instagram account, with an Instagram DM on 13.06.2020. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 working days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
(12) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
(13) The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
(14) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
(16) Charlotte Mills shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
(17 Charlotte Mills also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
If you have any queries regarding the competition please email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a direct message on Instagram - @charlottemillsshoes