Wanna be part of our team?!
We are offering a Student Work Placement Internship for a self-motivated and amiable student with a strong work ethic and great initiative. You will be joining our small and friendly team to help with all things Social Media, digital marketing and the everyday running of the business. The successful applicant will be offered a 9 month paid placement, subject to a one month trial period.
We are based in the village of Uppermill in Saddleworth which is accessible from Manchester, Leeds and Huddersfield by train or car. Your own transport would be preferable but is not essential.
What you will be doing:
- Generating ideas & producing content for the Charlotte Mills Social media platforms and website. This will include in-house photoshoots to generate original content for Instagram and Facebook. Planning Instagram posts & updating stories on a daily basis. Updating the blog on a weekly basis with new and exciting content and Real Bride interviews.
- Contacting influencers and press for product placement and collaborations.
- Creating email newsletters which will be sent out to our customers every week. You will need to be able to use some kind of design software (ie Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop) to design graphics for this as well as for advertising and social media.
- Trend and competitor research.
- Liaising with stockists - ensuring they have up-to-date information on the brand and any new styles we are offering. Generating and fulfilling stockist orders.
- Sending out model and press samples where required. Writing press releases for new products or events to send out to magazines and bloggers.
- Managing our Depop store - ensuring any samples are photographed and added to the shop and queries are answered.
- General day-to-day tasks will include:
- Assisting visiting customers in the boutique.
- Sending out customer orders when assistance is required
- Responding to customer queries on Instagram, Facebook and email
- Keeping the office and boutique looking presentable
- Keeping track of stock levels
Skills & Experience:
- Literate on all social media platforms.
- Proactive, self-motivated and enthusiastic. Must be able to use own initiative.
- Must enjoy writing and have an ability to “Speak” to our customer
- Have an understanding of the Bridal fashion market / Shoes / Luxury and high end retail
- Must be a confident communicator both verbally and when writing.
Sound good?! We'd love to hear from you! Send over your covering letter and C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org