Job Role: Marketing Intern
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Fixed Term: 2-3 months starting no later than Monday 27th September.
Part Time: 3 days per week ideally Wed-Fri
Hours: 9-5 (half an hour lunch break)
Unpaid - Travel Expenses and Lunch
Closing Date: 12th July 2021
Charlotte Mills is a luxury bridal footwear brand, based in Manchester city center. We’re a small team and need an enthusiastic creative Marketing Intern to join us for the lead up to our collection launch. This is a fantastic opportunity for a student looking for experience in the luxury fashion/bridal industry, to learn all about the BTS of launching a new collection.
- Market Analysis and competitor research
- Assisting with the Photoshoots from conception to on the day coordination
- Supporting with website updates
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with social media - creating content, daily engaging.
- Studio Maintenance from stock takes, clearing bins to filling the biscuit jar
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with ad-hoc tasks
- Assisting with event planning for pop up shops and possibility of travelling for events
- Creative and passionate about luxury fashion
- Interest in Photography
- Hard working and enthusiastic
- Eye for detail
- Currently studying a fashion and Marketing/Promotions course
- Good knowledge of operating a PC/Laptop
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Knowledge of Social Media, Instagram, Pinterest and TikTok
- Experience with Shopify and Klaviyo
Please apply with a CV and Covering Letter to Emma, Marketing Manager firstname.lastname@example.org. Although this is a fixed term internship we’re open to extending this for the right candidate.
We are always looking for motivated and creative interns to join our team.
If you're currently studying at University in Manchester, or the surrounding areas and are looking for a placement opportunity please get in touch with your CV to email@example.com