We’ll be reopening our studio doors from week commencing 15th June, in line with the latest government advice. Team CM are so excited to be reunited with our brides, and help you find your pair of dream shoes! We’ll be putting in place the following guidelines and restrictions to ensure that our brides, and our team will be safe.
- Appointments will be limited to 30 minutes, which will allow us to thoroughly clean all surfaces in between appointments.
- We ask that the bride only brings along 1 guest, this is to ensure we can keep to social distancing at all times.
- The boutique will be arranged to keep a distance between our bridal stylist and our guests, shoes will be placed onto a table for you to try on. Unfortunately we won’t be able to assist you when trying on shoes. But we will be there to answer any questions you have, and chat all things weddings!
- We ask our guests to wear masks, our bridal stylist will also be wearing a mask. This is a safety measure to ensure everyone in the studio is protected.
- Hand Sanistiser and gloves will be available in the boutique.
- When you arrive for your appointment we ask that you please call the boutique via phone, our stylist will come downstairs to let you in to the building.
- We will only be accepting card payments - no cash will be taken.
- Appointments will be available on the following days until further notice: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.
- Appointments need to be booked online - click here to book an appointment online
If you have any questions at all, please get in touch via email or Instagram DM, Charlotte or a member of the team will be happy to assist you.