There is something so special about your last moments as a Miss, the morning of your wedding is time spent with your closest girlfriends, being pampered whilst getting ready to walk down the aisle. We’ve spoken to past CMBrides and they’ve all given their tips on how to make the morning of your wedding as enjoyable and stress free as possible!
- If your budget allows, have a wedding planner so no one asks you questions on the morning of your wedding
- Get all your accessories organised before your photographer arrives and get into your dress early, to ensure you have lots of time for photos
- Spritz your perfume before putting on your wedding dress! If the perfume has any colour to it, it can stain the dress
- Have breakfast ordered, something light to eat perhaps some fresh fruit and granola. Avoid anything too greasy so you’re not feeling bloated throughout the day.
- If you’re wanting to have the morning of your wedding photographed, choose a comfortable but chic robe or pyjamas to wear whilst you’re having your hair and makeup done. It will look gorgeous in the photos!
- Have a small glass of champagne with your bridesmaids whilst you’re getting ready, a little drink will do wonders to calm your nerves.
- Confirm with all your suppliers earlier in the week, so you’re not organizing what time the cake arrives whilst you’re having your makeup done.
- Allow extra time, whether you’re doing a first look with your other half, or you want plenty of time for photos and champagne with your bridesmaids. It’s always best to plan in a little extra time before you need to leave to walk down the aisle
- Drink water!
- Light a candle or bring a reed diffuser to have in the room whilst you’re getting ready, the scent will always remind you of that special morning spent with your loved ones before you headed down the aisle
- Remove the plastic sole protector and take your Charlotte Mills Wedding Shoes out of their box the night before the wedding.
Styling & Concept: Birds in the attic
Cake & treats: @knotandbird
Hair accessories & jewellery: @rachelsokhalbridal
Crystal decor: @lavendergreybelper
Ball Vases: @milkhomeuk