Win an Illustration of your Bridal Shoes!
We’ve teamed up with bridal illustrator extraordinaire Charlotte Elizabeth, to give our gorgeous CM Brides a chance to win a bespoke hand drawn illustration of their Charlotte Mills Wedding shoes, complete with some florals from their bridal bouquet.
To enter the giveaway, please visit our Instagram and find the above image on our feed!
This giveaway is open to past and future CM brides! The giveaway will run from 9am BST Monday 8th June until 11.59pm BST Friday 12th June 2020. The winner will be announced via Instagram Story on Monday 15th June. Full T&C’s are listed in full below.
To view more of Charlotte's beautiful illustrations, please visit her website or her Instagram!
Charlotte Mills 2020 Bridal Shoe Illustration Giveaway Terms and Conditions – 08.06.2020 - 12.06.2020
(1) The promoter is Charlotte Mills Ltd whose Corner House, 28 Huddersfield Rd, Rochdale, OL16 3QF Our main trading address is 12 Hilton Street, 1st Floor, Suite 6, Manchester, M1 1JF
(2) The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
(3) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
(4) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
(5) Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [https://www.instagram.com/charlottemillsshoes/]
The Giveaway will be run on Instagram via the Charlotte Mills Instagram account @charlottemillsshoes
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 23.59 12th June 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Like this post
- Make sure you’re following @charlottemillsshoes and @artbycharlotteelizabeth
- Comment the style name of your Charlotte Mills shoes and your wedding date!
(6) The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
(7) The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
(8) The prize is as follows:
- 1x Bridal Shoe Illustration by Charlotte Elizabeth Heeley.
*The winner will be announced via Instagram Stories and contacted via Instagram DM.
** A member of the Charlotte Mills team will contact the winner, and connect the winner with Charlotte Elizabeth Heeley, to discuss the design of the illustration and arrange postage when the illustration is completed.
*** The prize will be supplied to the winner by Charlotte Elizabeth within 2 months of the competition closing date, 12.06.2020.
(9) The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. The giveaway prize cannot be used as part payment for another service or product. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
(10) Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
(11) The winner will be notified by the @charlottemillsshoes instagram account, with an Instagram DM on 15.06.2020. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 working days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
(12) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
(13) The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
(14) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
(16) Charlotte Mills shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
(17 Charlotte Mills also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
If you have any queries regarding the competition please email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a direct message on Instagram - @charlottemillsshoes