Charlotte Mills - London
Bridal Stylist Role
Closing date: 30th September.
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Charlotte Mills is a luxury bridal footwear brand, based in Manchester city center. We’re a small team and need a reliable and friendly bridal stylist to host appointments at our new London store. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a part time position to learn more about the luxury fashion and bridal industry.
Fixed Term: 6 months, with possibility of becoming permanent
Part Time: 14 hours per week
Location: Based at the Charlotte Mills Pop Up Showroom situated in Chelsea, London.
Hours listed below:
- Thursday: 3pm-8pm
- Saturday: 9am-6pm
- Display excellent customer service skills to reflect Charlotte Mills’ luxury brand standards
- Help maintain the shop floor, assist with visual merchandising
- Run and manage appointments for brides
- General housekeeping and ensuring the Charlotte Mills area is kept pristine and presentable at all times
- Managing occasional deliveries
- Monthly sales reports sent to the Marketing Manager
- Assisting with events when needed
- Previous experience in a Fashion/Luxury retail environment
- Comfortable working on your own as the rest of the Charlotte Mills Team will be based in Manchester
- Genuine interest and love for fashion and styling, knowledge of current trends
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, team player
- Organised, able to multi task and problem solve while working with pace
Full brand training will be provided
References are essential
Pay: £10-13 per hour
Please apply with a short statement (approx 100 words) about why you want to work for Charlotte Mills, your CV and references to email@example.com
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates at this stage.
We are always looking for motivated and creative interns to join our team.
If you're currently studying at University in Manchester, or the surrounding areas and are looking for a placement opportunity please get in touch with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org