Charlotte's top tips for choosing the perfect wedding shoes
Wedding planning is such an exciting time, however with so many decisions to make it can sometimes feel a little overwhelming! So we've put together a handy guide, to help you when you're choosing your bridal shoes. See below Charlotte's top 6 tips!
1. Wear the shoes on carpeted surfaces before wearing them on the day to make sure you're used to the heel height and they don't rub!
2. Buy a heel height you're comfortable with. If you usually only wear mid to low heeled shoes, then that's the height you should choose for your wedding day. We offer most styles in our high block heel and our low block heel, so you'll be able to find the perfect heel height for you!
3. Bear in mind the time of year. If you're getting married in Autumn/Winter you might prefer a closed toe shoe. And if your wedding is in Spring/Summer you might choose an open toe sandal.
4. Would you like to wear your wedding shoes again after your special day? By choosing a shoe in a different colour (like our pink shoes) you might be more likely to wear your Charlotte Mills bridal shoes again after the wedding. Perhaps styling them with a lovely dress for a special occasion, or even whipping them out of the box to wear on your anniversaries.
5. Make sure you choose the correct fit! Being comfortable is so important on such a special day. We offer our bestsellers in our wide fit range. We've also worked really hard to ensure that our shoes are as comfortable as possible. With features such as our luxurious latex padding, which has a memory foam effect!
6. Traditional or Modern? Would you prefer something to subtly compliment your dress (like our Meghan shoe) or a more statement shoe (like Henrietta Blush)
We hope this little guide has made your shoe shopping a little easier! But if you need any more help at all, just get in touch! There's nothing we love more than talking to brides about their wedding shoes.